Friday, February 12, 2010

Missy Pics!!

While in Boise this past Christmas, I begged my cousin Missy to take our family pictures. She does an AMAZING job and has taken portraits of Lucy before (they're plastered all over our apartment), which are an absolute treasure and one of my favorite memories, so I was thrilled when she managed to squeeze us in before they left for the New Year's holiday (plus she was 9 months pregnant with their fourth). I LOVE them!!
Photos by: Melissa Smith










p.s. We survived Snowmageddon part 2-- the additional 20 inches we got this past Wednesday, but somehow my pictures didn't! I captured the mounds of snow, trees knocked down by snow, etc., but they got deleted somehow. Anyone know how to retrieve deleted pictures off a camera??

8 comments:

Joan Morris said...

So so cute!! Missy did a great job, as always!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

They are beautiful!!! You pictures look like something out of a magazine!!

Kay Hinton said...

Yea Missy . . and the beautiful Cardon family! These pictures are great. I went to a photography class and I know it's possible to retrieve lost pictures, but I don't remember how.

Unknown said...

They're beautiful. The pics are super nice. It makes us miss you guys that much more!

teresa said...

they're beautiful, i love them!

Emily Judd said...

Awesome pictures! And hey, I miss your recipe blog :(

Alissa said...

LOVE the pictures! You guys are beautiful!

jor said...

Great pictures!! Sara, you look amazing!