Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Days

You know what they say, March showers bring April flowers! Okay, well, maybe they don't say that. But we've been getting a lot of rain as well as sunshine this March (luckily) so we're in for a very pretty spring. I'm sure it's a Graduation present from Mother Nature.


Somedays I can't fight both of 'em whining at me! They beg and plead to be let outdoors even in cold rainy weather, and sometimes I just cross my fingers they don't get pneumonia.:)

Spring also means cute new outfits for Luce, and a little while ago there was a bow-making party for all the women in our ward where I got to learn how to make super cute, cheap hair accessories! She loves being girly, and it was fun to actually feel crafty again.

With all of those bows and nowhere to put them I stole my sister in law's crafty idea and bought a blank artist's canvas, hot glued some ribbon on, and made it into something to hold all of her bows instead of cramming them in a drawer. Voila!

Jon's been having a little guy time too, thanks to MARCH MADNESS! He's pretty happy he has his Little Buddy to enjoy some of the basketball games with him this year.

And here's another little spring ray of sunshine! Happy Spring!

7 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

AMAZING!!! I love your hair bow you are giving me a craft itch!

Gene and Silvia said...

The pictures of the kids are so adorable...it always makes our "day" when you post! The hair accesories are super cute. We are anxious to see Luce sporting them. Zachy all of a sudden seems so big! It's hard to believe that he will be 1 year old next week :)

teresa said...

great job with the bows! so cute, and i love the pictures. zachy is getting so big!

jor said...

Your hair things turned out so cute! I love how bright they all are. That is so cute Jon watches basketball with Zach :) I'm so mad at myself for not calling you during date night to see if you wanted to go to NYC. I should have. Maybe if Ben gets done a bit early with requirements we can go again during the week.

Joan Morris said...

It's such a happy day when you post new pictures of the kids. Cute hairbows and holder. Can't wait to see you all!!

Emily Judd said...

i love the bows! So cute!

Sarah said...

Will you bring a couple samples down in April? I need to learn how to do the circle ones as well as the felt ones. You should start an esty store.