Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Today Jonathan and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary! It's a momentous occassion, but then not so much when you think we've got eternity to go.:) Jonathan said to me the other night (after I asked if he thought we were still the same people after 5 years of school and 2 kids in 4 years, plus one crazy residency) and he very honestly said, "No. I think we both look worse!" Well, I had meant it in a more emotional sense, but he's probably right about that. I think we both agree though that we love each other more than we did this day, six years ago!! Now for a walk down memory lane:

The night before the wedding!

Coming out of the Boise temple, where it was windy and FREEZING!

Officially sealed for time and eternity.

Mr. (he wasn't a Dr. then) and Mrs. Cardon at the wedding lunch.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your anniversary. 6 years is amazing...we can't believe it's already been 3 1/2. And I think you guys both look GREAT!

Gene and Silvia said...

6 wonderful years! You guys are great!

teresa said...

congratulations! you two are adorable!

Kay Hinton said...

Happy Anniversary! It was cold! Now you can understand that being from here, I forgot my coat when we left to go up to your wedding. It was freezing!

jor said...

Whatever! I think you guys look even better now than 6 years ago!!!! Congrats! Did you do anything fun to celebrate? Our anniversary was on the 27th and with all the crazy holiday stuff we ended up not even doing anything for it.

Joan Morris said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years! You were a beautiful bride and still are a beautiful wife and mommy!