Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Little Bundles of Joy!

This past summer when I was visiting home in Boise I was lucky enough to have my cousin Missy take some pictures of the kiddos. My cousin is multi-talented; she's an amazing amateur photographer and also the co-creator of www.HowDoesShe.com, a really cool website for women. Her computer crashed right after we took them, so I had no idea when they'd get edited and sent back, but lo and behold a few weeks before Christmas I got these. And I love them! As usual, she did a FANTASTIC job.





















((Too bad the ONE picture I'm in, they both look like they're being tortured!!))

7 comments:

Joan Morris said...

So cute!!!! I love everyone!

Unknown said...

The pics look great. Loved seeing them over Christmas.

Gene and Silvia said...

Missy does such an amazing job that she ought to be a professional
photographer. The pictures of the of Luce and Zachy are clear, crisp, and absolutely beautiful. Just want to reach in and hug those two!

Sarah said...

She does such a good job! I've been snapping pics of my kids all week and I don't have one of them looking at me or in focus. Those pics are a real treasure!

teresa said...

you guys are so beautiful! i can't believe how big those kids are!

Emily Judd said...

i love it! you look beautiful! and your kids are adorable!

jor johnson said...

oh, you have some cute kids!! These pictures turned out great!