Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby "Weah"

Well, it's about time I posted a Baby Weah update (Zach still doesn't say his "L's" right-- so we hear a lot of Wucy's and Weah's around here)! I see SO much of Lucy in Leah, so I've posted a few comparison pics. See what you think!

Leah at 2 months.
Lucy at 2 months.
Leah, 2 months.
Lucy, 2 months.
Little Leah sleeping during the day-- something that doesn't happen much around here. She is a big time cat-napper, so when she nurses she takes FOREVER because she basically sleeps on the job, and then 45 minutes later when she's done and I try to go lay her down, her eyes pop wide open and she's awake! The trade-off is she does her sleeping at night-- she goes down around 6:30 p.m., and only wakes once or twice until 8 a.m.
Leah (in this picture she actually looks a lot like Zach to me). Doesn't she look sweet all dressed up for church? Too bad I'm still the nursery leader and she has to go with me!
She is starting to get very smiley and happy-- and she LOVES Lucy! When we go pick up Lucy from school, Leah screams the whole way, but as soon as Lucy gets in she stops and starts to "coo" at Lucy. Zachy she is still a little afraid of.:)
This baby thinks she needs to be held 24/7. In order for me to make dinner, Jon takes over and bounces her off to sleep. She is just like a baby kangaroo!
Leah, 12 weeks old.
Lucy, 12 weeks old.
Our sweet little baby riding in the car!
Leah with her binky.
Lucy with her binky.
We LOVE Baby Weah!!

5 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I'm so happy to see those cute baby Weah pics. I can't believe how much she and Lucy look alike. You have two little clones. Well if she turns out anything like Lucy, you'll be a lucky Mom.

Unknown said...

She does look a lot like Lucy, but I can see Zach in her too. And of course she looks like her own little person. I can't believe that she's 12 weeks old. And I can't believe you're still in nursery. I just got released from my nursery calling last week. I wasn't looking forward to taking a new baby there.

Emily Judd said...

she is SO cute! Definitely looks like Lucy! And I can't believe that she sleeps so well at night. THat is a huge blessing!

Gene and Silvia said...

We want to give Baby Weah lots of hugs and kisses!

Kay Hinton said...

Boy, they do look a lot alike! Have fun on your trip!