Sunday, March 9, 2014

If A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words...

...Then I won't have to write very much explaining these amazing photos! This past summer, long long ago, while we were visiting Boise, my sister in law Sarah took some family pictures for us. Literally, we spent about 20 minutes corralling kids and trying to force them to cooperate, which was no easy task-- but the results she managed to capture despite it all turned out fantastic. I'm not sure why I forgot to post this, but better late than never! 


 Isn't she just the most gorgeous 6 year old ever?!?


 Ahhhhh, those beautiful blue eyes kill me every time...

 Such a cute little stinker!

I love these little people!

2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. I love every one. Sarah P is an amazing photographer and she had some pretty cute kids to work with :)

Gene and Silvia said...

We love the pictures and makes us miss you even more!