Sunday, September 12, 2010

Reunited!


"Reunited and it feels so good!"

"Reunited 'cause we understood! We're both so excited 'cause we're reunited!"

Awwww, yea. Lucy and her Philly BFF were reunited this past Friday night and it was a very, very happy moment. She hadn't seen Dixon since May, but has been asking to play with him probably every day since then, so imagine her/MY elation when I finally was able to say "Yes! You get to play with Dixon today!" She did insist however on dressing herself for the big reunion, so I take no credit for the weird outfit. They had a BLAST running around Dixon's grandma and grandpa's backyard (they are Las Vegas natives so he was visiting with his dad, Matt so he could sign a contract in AZ), eating pizza and root beer, and swimming in their pool. I thought it would be a little bit depressing for her to have to say goodbye, so I was prepared for a meltdown, but it was like no big deal. She hugged him goodbye, waved farewell and then about 5 minutes down the road asked, "When is Dixon coming over tomorrow?" Oh well.:)

Ugggh, we miss these guys!! One more year and they're done too!! I feel a Christmas reunion comin' on....

3 comments:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Awwwwww! So cute! I wish I could have been there! Those two are so funny! MISS YOU!

Joan Morris said...

How fun! I'm so glad they got to see each other. PS I love Lucy's outfit.

Alissa said...

HOW FUN!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast:) I love Philly reunions. There's nothin' like Philly friends;)