Sunday, May 6, 2012

Las Vegas Hooker

One of the dental assistants at Jon's work gave him this little pink "Las Vegas" key chain a couple of days ago and he gave it to Lucy for fun. She was SO excited because she has been missing various friends and places from Vegas, so I told her I would HOOK it onto her backpack for her. Not understanding what it was actually called, she got to school and excitedly told her teacher, "I got a Las Vegas hooker on my backpack!!" "What did you say?!?" asked Mrs. Gerdes. One of the other kids standing nearby clarified, "She said she's got a Las Vegas hooker on her backpack!"

6 comments:

jor johnson said...

Oh man! That is HILARIOUS!! I am just dying!

Pal & Hatty said...

Kids say the darndest things! This one needs to go down in her scrapbook!

Joan Morris said...

Pretty funny. Did Mrs. Gerdes tell you the story or did you over hear all this? Definitely one for the scrapbook.

Tom said...

Got to love those hookers from Las Vegas. Wait, that doesn't sound right.

Kay Hinton said...

This is so funny. I'll bet it's going in Mrs. Gerdes's scrapbook, too!

Angela said...

Hilarious! I was dying. :)